?"RUNVS"?...done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?"RUNVS"?

Looking at the pictures again and MANthose bars are huge! It must cost more to ship them than what you pay for them! Big apes are Very Cool in my book. Comfort is critical.

ej599 said:
Looking at the pictures again and MANthose bars are huge! It must cost more to ship them than what you pay for them! Big apes are Very Cool in my book. Comfort is critical.
Don't worry, they'll look SMALL when I ride it!...............I got your Z-eat post to fit. You might not like it, cause it's gonna be painted.
This bike has a tank......and a chainguard.....and it's even gonna have a kickstand..........I'm WAY out of my comfort zone!

RINVUS? yes i am :mrgreen:
sometimes its good to do something outside of your comfort zone(yeah i know i need to build a chopper for myself :wink: )
looks good but please for the love of pete!!! lower that 'nanner seat in back!

herr_rudolf said:
COOL!
I've never riden bananaseats and apes since my childhood. Is it a comfortable ride?
White tires on black rims... Sooo nice.

I've no idea how I sat on them as a kid. They kill my bottom when I ride now.

BankerRAt said:
Great.. another "ugly" KOTA bike in the making :eek:

If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life.........Make an UGLY bike your wife (something like that).

Looks good. Your signature fork is perfect.

Maybe the seat needs this treatment
bike_seat235x300.jpg

cman said:
Looks good. Your signature fork is perfect.

Maybe the seat needs this treatment
bike_seat235x300.jpg
Thanks for the compliment cman...............BUT, I noticed that fuzzy seat is on a "ladies" bike. This isn't a ladies bike! I'm sure OUTLAW and his harem might go for a seat like that.

Re: ?"RUNVS"?....DONE

Maybe a few more adjustments. Hopefully weather holds for finished pics....Thanks everyone for the "fun" I've had doing this thread.
005-9.jpg

001-31.jpg

010-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back