?"RUNVS"? (Finished pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
The style I like........SIMPLE!.......Although, it's gotta TANK, CHAINGUARD, and a KICKSTAND! Not what I usually do. You'd never know the forks were bent, handles and corners GREAT!

The start
005-9.jpg

The finish
020-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-5.jpg

017-2.jpg

018.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

022-1.jpg

028.jpg

010-2.jpg

This one's for sensor!

027-2.jpg

This one's for Thatismytruck (skip)
030.jpg

Reaction score
Wow that looks great! (no seriously, I mean it this time) Real nice job on the patina and that tank is killer. Looks like a comfortable, ridable bike. And the sissy bar will come in handy for carting away skinny tired English bikes!

Reaction score
WOW what a change looks sweet, great job, nice to see handle bars the right way up for a change, love the whole look and feel of the bike, its like a low riders for some one who doesn't go that low, you know, well done old chap :D

Reaction score
Boy, that seat and sissy bar look awfully familiar! :D :D :D
I'm really diggin' these monster muscle bikes, great job, I like the way the white tires stand out.

Reaction score
Hula NZ said:
WOW what a change looks sweet, great job, nice to see handle bars the right way up for a change, love the whole look and feel of the bike, its like a low riders for some one who doesn't go that low, you know, well done old chap :D
I feel the same. For an old guy you built a real nice bike. Looks like a good rider too. A far cry from that bike that was leaning against the tree! Leave this bike on the Cape next time your out this way.

GL

Reaction score
I was looking at the first 6 photos and was thinking "well...mhm...aha...mm..." then when I saw the 7th photo, the full shot of the bike my jaw dropped! You must have hit the nail right on because I love it! :D

Reaction score
THANKS guys for the positive feedback! I know a lot of people aren't "crazy" about banana seats and apes, but I'm a fairly good sized person, and I like how far back I can sit. This was an extremely easy build, other then the fork it remains in completely stock configuration. I tried a similar painting technique an an earlier bike, but didn't take it far enough. It was a little weird NOT bead blasting or stripping the paint. I'm terrible with a camera, so the paint may not come through very well. But I really, really like the finish on this thing. As far as handling, this is my favorite set up..........THANKS again!

Reaction score
thanks for leveling that seat out :p
and youd better watch the girl in the red....shes eyeing this one pretty hard!!
looks great as always(i guess when i retire a pair of shoes ill get the dying shot for you :lol: )