Rusty Sears Screamer Hunt Is Over - NANNER PUDDIN (Frame Build has Begun)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pipes from this Electric OCC that I got may end up on Nanner Puddin. Who knows.
IMG_2893_zpsf528cb5e.jpg

I plan to lace up the OCC Sturmey 3 speed hub to this Beast rim and put the Surly Black Floyd tire on it.
index.php

I pulled the drum brake from this hub to add to the Sturmey hub.
index.php

Still no plans for when this will come together. Just updating the parts that I'm collecting for it.
It's definitely not going to be for BO~NINE.

This can be cool when done. I like custom builds but always a headache to make everything work togehter. Hope to see it done & how you overvome certain issues that will surely arise.

This can be cool when done. I like custom builds but always a headache to make everything work togehter. Hope to see it done & how you overvome certain issues that will surely arise.

The biggest technical challenge will be extending and widening the rear, but I think the geometry of the Screamer frame lends itself well to this mod. The bigger esthetic challenge will be to make everything bigger without losing the vibe of the original. Like I said, this build is a long way off, so it has a long time to gel in my brain.

I like we're this is going. Didn't someone from the muscle bike build off do something similar? You might want to look at those fat tires bike bottom brackets. Something like that would be a start.

I will end up using an OCC BB just like I did with Fugsley.

Saving this picture for rear wheel inspiration on Nanner Puddin.
wheel10678801_958164290876703_1847292527390202049_n.jpg

Update on my NANNER PUDDIN adult sized Screamer plans.
I'll start a frame build thread soon and post a link here.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/nanner-puddin-adult-screamer-frame-build.102723/
I've been admiring the scaled up and scaled down builds of @pvwacko lately. On one of my trips down to see Paul at Wacko's Garage, I shared with him my idea of building an adult sized Screamer. He really liked the idea, so about a month ago our schedules alligned and I went back down to his house to do some brainstorming and I took some of my rusty Screamer parts to use or serve as reference. More to come from this collaboration build soon in the build thread.

16681912_1327498153955423_2358156006499958154_n.jpg
16939685_1327511623954076_4599295347117476352_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back