Safe Rides.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With the felons running the streets today where do you go for a safe ride in the city. I am hesitant to ride on the river trails in St. Joseph or Kansas City. I don't have many machine guns to fit in or on pockets! Or is speed and movement enough deterrent to crooks? Sorry if this is too Negative Nancy for you folks. But PTSD runs rampant in some of us corrections workers. And I did 24 years as a custody officer. 9 years in transportation. I'm used to seeing Glocks and 870s. But sometimes on transpo movement was key. So does it help for city path rides- the movement? Or do you Chicago boys and girls just know where to ride? LA? Back East? I am not leaving anyone out here? Be Well, SS.

Chicago, know where to ride, ride in groups, I've heard speed doesn't necessarily help as there were guys mugging people on the 606 a while ago and would just knock riders off.

The other option is just be a bad mother father, like @Pookie42

Verrt I don't play well with others. But I try to be nice. Life would be easier if we all tried to get along. But someone just has to upset the applecart. I was just thinking my city brothers might have to do something about security. I have no problems in smalltown USA. You did answer my question. Thanks and Be Well, SS.

Latest posts

Back