I assembled and painted the frame for the cargo platform, and temporarily set up a wooden base. In the evening I had to go to my brother on the other side of the city for high-quality plywood for a permanent platform.
The work has not been completed yet. I need to make a permanent large platform, open and without sides for large loads, and another smaller one, with a wide net basket.
The third version of the equipment will be the same as in the previous version - a small basket for daily trips around the city, it only needs to be repainted black.
Today I tried to cover the cargo platform with rubber, but something went wrong. I will take into account the mistakes and do everything right.
A little bit later...
In the meantime, I finished the folding stand.
The bike is now completely ready to conquer the world!