Samson "Orange Power" cycle truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All prepared for lettering and assembling

IMG_20211124_181125.jpg

So...
Samson is completely ready for new adventures!
I am sad now to write about it, because it has already been bought, and I don’t want to part with it. But the good news is that I know the buyer well and the bike will end up in the right hands.
Six months of unhurried work, painstaking refinement of the silhouette and detailing, one and a half thousand kilometers for testing and pleasure.
This is my most successful and my favorite custom. I understand how to come up with a bicycle, what to fasten to what and how to paint it. In the Samson project, I have surpassed myself so far. This is a real universal shark of city streets, a ferocious kilometer-eater and a bright dude all rolled into one. Also a pickup! Everything that I saw in my ideal dreams, I embodied here.
But time does not stand still, now there will simply be space in my head and hands for new projects.
"Nevsky Petrobalt" will soon be replenished with three new cruisers and I am now working on it.
Wait for my new publications, each my bike will be even cooler than the previous ones!
By the way, the instagram of my projects is here,
https://www.instagram.com/n_petrobalt/ join us!
Thank you all for your feedback and comments!
p.s. Here I will also post a number of photos of the finished bike and its new owner, if you don't mind))

Latest posts

Back