School me on "muscle"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally put 6 v8s in one car. Barris is king
22677_0-1000x750.jpg

https://petrolicious.com/articles/what-is-this-wild-george-barris-custom-car-doing-in-a-uk-auctionTo me, THAT is muscle, so over the top, so much madness!

I was there in the Muscle bike era then we started stripping all the unnecessary stuff off ,trading our slick tires for knobby tires, building jumps all over the place ,man those were the days ! Now you see grown men buying up all the old school bmx stuff grabbing up a bit of that childhood memory and doing so driving up the prices of old bmx even Huffy and Murray's, the bikes we learned real quick broke in one or two jumps ! Oh but it was fun finding out ! Lol...

I was there in the Muscle bike era then we started stripping all the unnecessary stuff off ,trading our slick tires for knobby tires, building jumps all over the place ,man those were the days ! Now you see grown men buying up all the old school bmx stuff grabbing up a bit of that childhood memory and doing so driving up the prices of old bmx even Huffy and Murray's, the bikes we learned real quick broke in one or two jumps ! Oh but it was fun finding out ! Lol...
My Crate fell victim to bmx. Happy at the time, sad about it now!
I don't get vintage collector's, we broke ALL the 80s stuff, that's why it's so expensive now! I personally ride new school, old metal steers like a truck with flat tires!

Latest posts

Back