Schwindian (now with video!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. There are some really impressive bike this year. Happy as a clam to be part of the creativity.

Very neat.Lots of trick stuff going on here.Not usually a fan of the 3 wheelers, but I like.
-Kreep-

A view from above
utf-8BSU1HMDAyODAtMjAxMjA4MDQtMTIyMi5qcGc.jpg

And a silhouette shot.
silhouette.jpg

Thanks for checking it out everyone. :D

One of my favorite builds!!!

Thanks guys! Was a lot of fun to build. Is a lot of fun to ride. On to the next one! Traded one of my other bikes for a rain city chopper by redline. its a project but worthy of resto-mods! 8)

Diabolical_Dork said:
Thanks guys! Was a lot of fun to build. Is a lot of fun to ride. On to the next one! Traded one of my other bikes for a rain city chopper by redline. its a project but worthy of resto-mods! 8)

Where in the "Heck" did you find that? Those are cool! 8)

pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

I got it from a friend. Traded my 61 skipper. Redline needs some work. And some parts. Looking for a belt or a chainring for the front and rear wheel. Also need a 24" front rim. Keep yer eyeballs peeled for me would ya?

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

I got it from a friend. Traded my 61 skipper. Redline needs some work. And some parts. Looking for a belt or a chainring for the front and rear wheel. Also need a 24" front rim. Keep yer eyeballs peeled for me would ya?

I will look through the parts pile this weekend, might have one off of a mountain bike, if ya think that would work.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDctMjAxMjA4MTctMTkxOS5qcGc.jpg

Here it is.. Aint pretty.......YET! just may be my buildoff 8 bike! :D

That's awesome! You can use it for your build off bike nxt year, if it don't end up in my hands!!!! :mrgreen: Especially if you will throw in the lawn chair! :lol: :lol:

Thats just screaming for an engine!

OR you could put Schwindian's back end on that chopper!!!! :shock:

kingfish254 said:
Thats just screaming for an engine!

OR you could put Schwindian's back end on that chopper!!!! :shock:
oh yeah! TWIN BELT DRIVE! Have to wait for RRBB08 to see what happens. very early teaser, I know :D

Latest posts

Back