Schwinn Orange krate 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a sweet ride. Been wanting to build a chopper since I was a kid. Can you please tell me where you ordered your frame from? I have been looking for a long time to no avail.
It's built around a production Schwinn OCC (Orange county choppers) frame from a few years ago. They can typically be found all over craigslist eBay or marketplace however people seem to think they're worth gold when they're really worth more in parts than the whole

It's built around a production Schwinn OCC (Orange county choppers) frame from a few years ago. They can typically be found all over craigslist eBay or marketplace however people seem to think they're worth gold when they're really worth more in parts than the whole
Thank you for your reply. Didn't realize that is what it was. I'm still in planning phase and looking for a base frame to start with.

I stumbled across this on Facebook Marketplace and couldn't pass it up. So now I have my base frame. My plans are to rake out the front forks and give her five gears to play with. I was hoping to get 40" forks but the only place I find them is bicycledesigner.com and they are out of stock. Any suggestions on what to use if I extend what I have. I'm afraid of them bending

1660652225931.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I stumbled across this on Facebook Marketplace and couldn't pass it up. So now I have my base frame. My plans are to rake out the front forks and give her five gears to play with. I was hoping to get 40" forks but the only place I find them is bicycledesigner.com and they are out of stock. Any suggestions on what to use if I extend what I have. I'm afraid of them bending

View attachment 204587
I fixed your photo issue for you

You should start your own build thread so you're not stuck down here in someone else's while you do all your work

Latest posts

Back