Schwinn Scrape Krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I posted this in builds, but added some details today and I’m calling this one “done.” I built it Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy.
4391CAA1-0A8A-47B5-BF7E-F75D39604692.jpeg
77B5471D-F36D-4F5A-8105-714C5D16355A.jpeg
20414CC8-C56C-40A5-AB6F-54BA0A7C22A2.jpeg
E7B9F860-CF6D-4C72-ACC8-DE5971DE1E23.jpeg

Story time. The third photo is one of my students I happened to see when I was going down the road to the old mill to take photos. When I stopped to talk to him I noticed a bike that looked just like my neighbor’s bike, and I’d know, I gave it to her.

I went and took my photos and came back and stopped again and he wanted to ride the bike. I let him and then looked at the suspicious bike again and came home. I asked the neighbor (a 3rd grader) where her bike was, she told me where she left it and I already knew it wasn’t there.

I went back to that house (not the greatest part of town) and just walked in the yard and told the guy on the porch “I’m getting my neighbor’s bike.” He acted surprised there was a bike there and really played it up. I just put it in my truck and took it back to the neighbor. Sigh.

Story time. The third photo is one of my students I happened to see when I was going down the road to the old mill to take photos. When I stopped to talk to him I noticed a bike that looked just like my neighbor’s bike, and I’d know, I gave it to her.

I went and took my photos and came back and stopped again and he wanted to ride the bike. I let him and then looked at the suspicious bike again and came home. I asked the neighbor (a 3rd grader) where her bike was, she told me where she left it and I already knew it wasn’t there.

I went back to that house (not the greatest part of town) and just walked in the yard and told the guy on the porch “I’m getting my neighbor’s bike.” He acted surprised there was a bike there and really played it up. I just put it in my truck and took it back to the neighbor. Sigh.
Nice work

Latest posts

Back