Schwinnumoondo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just picked this up today 1950 ? schwinn Bf goodrich B6

BFGoodrichB6Schwinn001.jpg

BFGoodrichB6Schwinn003.jpg

BFGoodrichB6Schwinn002.jpg

This bike was hanging in the ceiling of a Micro Brewery/bar in Levenworth Kansas for several years.

Nice find. I like the braced strut fork. I bet that paint will clean up nice, but the rims look like they will be a little more of a challenge. I might have the glass reflector you need to fit that rack.

was thinking the paint was great... and very cool on the rear reflecter marty! think it was worth the price?

Atta-boy Jon! Very KOOOOOOL...in this hot weather. I like these better than Phantoms.Will you bring it to the mall Sunday for us all to
OOGLE? :shock: Hope so. And I thought my "firecracker" finds were a blast...Great score,Pal...P 8)
P.S.-your bike was built 12/14/1948

dirty rat said:
very cool i will take the 52 tooth sprocket also lol.
very funny...your getting closer to the whole bike............. but no!

Nothing like a nice old B6. I love mine...now that I put a 2-speed kickback on it. 8)

Your neck is a prewar Wald nutcracker. Don't know where that came from but it's not a B6 part. The original bars were 26" SB style, but if you buy 28" SB's you'll like them better.

Those rims are probably the original drop centers. The flat top S2's came out within a year or two after your bike was made. You could switch rims to some nice chrome S2's and no one would ever know the difference. Gary

I swear I've seen that bike before at the High Noon Saloon, correct? Seen it going in, don't remember much walking out! lol!

tcb-1 said:
I swear I've seen that bike before at the High Noon Saloon, correct? Seen it going in, don't remember much walking out! lol!

sir, you are correct! and you didnt make it to the mallroom today?

Latest posts

Back