• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking a Humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a Frame & Fork or Complete Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck friendo! If you see one, snap it up immediately. I've learned that there is NO TIME FOR HESITATION, Humus move fast!
I'm finding the same issue with the Emory frames that are in good shape. I found two in the last week, and while I was looking at the photos, both were marked sold. There's one on ebay, but it has the worst welds I've ever seen, and the chain guard mounts have been removed. The seller has a "make an offer" listed, but I'm certain my offer would be far less than expected.

Ya man, what size frame, just in case I run across one. They came in 16", 18" & 20" seat tube versions.
I have a disc 29 version that took me 3 years to find and the 26 V-Brake model I had before took close to the same amount of time to find. I was looking for the tall 20" seat tube versions which made it even harder. When I sold the 26" it was gone in a day here locally. They sell fast, and owners hold on to them.

I'm not going to be particular about the size. I've actually just found one, but I may have blown my budget on an Emory. Here's the Humu I'm stalking. I'll probably lose it before my budget is replenished, but we'll see:

humu 001.jpeg

Good Luck! All Kona Cruiser's are very tuff to score in the last 4-5 years even the 2015'ish models. Many are $300-500 chewed-up and spatt-out. :crazy2:

Single speed MTB is a weird little niche. The bikes come in waves. They make em for a bit, market gets saturated, they stop making em. I think that now we're in a "stop making em" phase, but I've seen signs lately that indicate change...
cp00vcvr61661.jpg

2021 Redline Monocog

Single speed MTB is a weird little niche. The bikes come in waves. They make em for a bit, market gets saturated, they stop making em. I think that now we're in a "stop making em" phase, but I've seen signs lately that indicate change...
View attachment 148309
2021 Redline Monocog
Where are you located. That looks like Northshore Trail, Flour Mound, TX on the same tree even. Haha
image1 (1).JPG

2009, Cannondale Caffeine one of last US made Cannondale frames setup 1 x 10.

View attachment 148309
2021 Redline Monocog
The monocog are underrated bikes

I love that single speed life! My Haro Ally and Rig compete for favorite bike honors

Latest posts

Back