Serenity (1915 Sears Chief Custom) - Updated & Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carrotsnax said:
Nice build friend, I really like the fact that it looks like its a comfy useful everyday ride it any and every where bike. Thumbs up!
I don't think I could have said it any better, and that's exactly what I plan to do with it! Your kind words are truly appreciated!

WOW!!! How did I ever miss this wicked build!!!!!??????????
Dude, I love this thing!!! So many sweet details!!!
Can't wait to see your skills applied to the build off.
BRAVO!!!!

kingfish254 said:
WOW!!! How did I ever miss this wicked build!!!!!??????????
Dude, I love this thing!!! So many sweet details!!!
Can't wait to see your skills applied to the build off.
BRAVO!!!!
Coming from you, that means a lot. Thank you very much 8) !

Had to make some minor changes to Serenity. I was having some difficulties with the steering due to a having a stem with a bolt that had stripped threading. So, I bought a new stem a while back and so far it's worked like a charm.

$T2eC16hHJH8E9qSEYO4WBRl+Sn3KS!~~60_57.JPG

While mounting the stem to the steer tube, I happened to damage the Indian ornament mounted to the top plate of the springer fork. So, I bought a new piece that I like a lot better than the one before.

$(KGrHqN,!h8FDDP5)W!mBQ-fpYiy8!~~60_57.JPG

I also will replace the fork springs because I'm using the older ones on my build-off bike. Hopefully, I'll get the parts in time before the cruise that's taking place here in Memphis next Sunday. Will have photos posted as soon as possible 8) !

Nice build, love that frame and fork, always wanted on that style from that era.

Latest posts

Back