Show me your WHEEL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kOe said:
My new rearwheel!!!

24x 125mm

2ydetupe.jpg

Mfg
kOe
don't you have a flat spot issue with the spokeless spaces like this ?

^^^

You're right i've got problems with the rim because of the free spokeholes !!

But i fixed it with class fibre !!!

duhagaze.jpg

Mfg
kOe

just realized i never posted my dually wheel of my last build
DSCN5108_zps644e483a.jpg

DSCN5086_zpse40ce2c2.jpg

DSCN5084_zps27cf40d3.jpg

DSCN5070_zps64f2d0c1.jpg

i run 2 air chambers in one tires :)

I've seen some steel rims on huffys that look nearly that wide.

avu6aqy9.jpg
upenuma6.jpg
za6ubyru.jpg

that tables awesome
do you mind if i "borrow that concept?":crazy:
i might want to build one of these for my shop as a coffee table.
Sean
i my self borowed the idea from someone on the internet , many people do furnitures like these , so i dont think you have to ask any permision :p

IMG_1950_zps7d73b2c0.jpg

Hmmmm The wheel represents the universe, the circle of life, the what goes around comes around. It is the most critical component on a bicycle save the frame in my opinion. I am the destroyer of wheels and hubs, so have settled on the boring 3-cross db stainless with 400+- gram quality rims. These seem to be, for me anyway, the most durable setup. I'm around 200lb. Besides, new spokes flash in the sun when the machines moving! Lightweight wheels make any bike ride better. I tend to ride my bikes with the lightest wheelsets on them, right? Above are some rat wheels in process.

Last edited:
While upgrading the hubs on my stock Hellbilly, I figured I'd "jazz up" the wheels, a bit. Got a hold of some cool looking painted gold Felt 50mm hoops (Thanks Nick!). I decided to lace them with a standard 3 cross, and experiment with using black spokes on the right, and gold spokes on the left. I'm quite happy with the end result.

i-sWBLvTK-X2.jpg

i-vFhcjn4-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back