Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the quick replies. I think I will steer clear. I'm looking to build a klunker for single track use, minor curb hopping, jumping, and neighborhood shenanigans. I will keep an eye out for an old steel schwinn or the like.

Is there a thread on here that talks about different frames and forks that are good for klunkers?

Heavy Duti, Worksman, Husky,........

Just get a Worksman from @ind-chuckz and don't look back. Rugged, dependable, stylish

Charlie and Alan's sites are the real deal, the bikes they show are the ones that all the klunking copies are based on. They were there making it happen. I've been trail biking since I was a teen, it saved my sanity many times, and I literally can trace that directly to what those hippie daredevils were doing out west.

A customer at our local coop. All ready for Halloween next week.

Several skulls, many lights that don't show in daylight. Springer chopper fork.

20211102_170821.jpg

I was wandering around Wallyworld and they had one of these Huffy bikes on display.
Its got some wide rims, like maybe close to 2'' and some killer tires. 26x 2.35. I was going
to ask them if they ever had any messed up ones that they sell cheap , but the manager
wasn't there today. I know the bikes are probably junk because several of the people said
the rack broke and they had problems, but I would sure like to have a set of those rims and tires.
Hey so I figured you might be interested in my huffy Nel lusso build.
20" front rim conversion with suspension forks from a genesis v2100
10.5 current weight reduction.
Genesis v2100 handles
more to come

Attachments

• IMG_20230306_105015.jpg
    IMG_20230306_105015.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230306_104957.jpg
    IMG_20230306_104957.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts