show us your BEER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an invitation from @G-Matt to post my Beer Boy Delivery bike from BO-10 in this thread. So I add mine to the other brews, er, bikes that have been 'raised' here.....Salute!

It's a tribute to a long-standing hometown brew, Grain Belt beer. The original factory sign is in the background on the bridge leading to it from downtown Minneapolis.

Beer Boy making it's first delivery in the back 40....

Now that's a beer bike [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7193.JPG
IMG_7202.JPG

Ok, it's FINALLY done (Although I may add some gearing to it, it's HEAVY)! So here's the shot everyone has seen of it a day or two after I got it back in August:

DSCF2403
by Nesto2008, on Flickr

And yesterday:

DSCF2704
by Nesto2008, on Flickr

Add ones: Brown leatherPortland Design Works Dapper Dan ergo grips (awesome), Nirve bullet headlight, Soma bullet taillight, NBB bell, custom rear rack with pine top and '60s era Swiss Army ammo bags. I'm a happy boy now!
Hey Barnes TO, I know that this is an old post, seems like you do not have this bike anymore. Any chance you still have the ammo bags ?

Hey Barnes TO, I know that this is an old post, seems like you do not have this bike anymore. Any chance you still have the ammo bags ?
Yeah I traded it a few years back along with the bags. I bought them on eBay, look for Swiss Army ammo bags. For the last year my beer bike has been my Electra khaki Courier.

Yeah I traded it a few years back along with the bags. I bought them on eBay, look for Swiss Army ammo bags. For the last year my beer bike has been my Electra khaki Courier.

Thanks for the info! I can’t believe you sold that bike. Yours had a really nice setup going! Yea I checked eBay. Getting pretty pricey as the years go by I guess. They range from about 75 -110 each. I use my Electra as a surf bike to carry my board to the beach. [emoji1687]

Thanks for the info! I can’t believe you sold that bike. Yours had a really nice setup going! Yea I checked eBay. Getting pretty pricey as the years go by I guess. They range from about 75 -110 each. I use my Electra as a surf bike to carry my board to the beach. [emoji1687]

Yeah it was a trade I sometimes regret but oh well....I think I probably paid $40-$50 for each bag. When my daughter was little she'd sit on the rack and the bags kept her feet out of the spokes (father of the year over here, lol). This is my current Beer Delivery setup.
75286_a85a5c1510f371054437509dc4ba8a98.jpg

Yeah it was a trade I sometimes regret but oh well....I think I probably paid $40-$50 for each bag. When my daughter was little she'd sit on the rack and the bags kept her feet out of the spokes (father of the year over here, lol). This is my current Beer Delivery setup.View attachment 90834

Not a bad deal for the bags. Ha, I’m sure she had a blast. You’re Electra is super nice. I’m digging the custom sign.

Not a bad deal for the bags. Ha, I’m sure she had a blast. You’re Electra is super nice. I’m digging the custom sign.

Thanks, welcome to the forum! I'm due for another SD bike trip soon!

Latest posts

Back