Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked it up a few months ago, as I figured Oregon had to the #1 subie state... it's not, just outside the top 10. I believe New Hampshire was #1. Don't remember where Colorado ranked.

This is older data than I found last time...I remembered wrong, it was Vermont #1...

Screenshot_20210428-132918.png

Last edited:
For old VWs, I see the biggest concentrations for sale in SoCal and Southern Oregon (SoOr?). I've been off and on looking for a type 3 for 30 years or so :blush:.
Yeah not really a ton here anymore. The beach town I grew up in seemed to have a ton, but as I grew up I realized there were only 2 people that had vw’s , and they had a few cars each. I live in a logging town nearby and it’s all lifted trucks and subarus. There is a strong classic car scene here, I used to be the kid who would roll up in my restomod 77 corvette to all the car shows, and I was one of the few people under 40 years old lol.

A unicorn! :cool2:
I know! My poor wife screamed when I whipped a u turn at 45 mph because I caught a glance out of the corner of my eye. “No way...” *tires screech* “omg where’s my phone???” Anyway I think it’s the only orange one. It belongs to the lemay collection, but I was lucky enough to see it in the wild. I had to explain “we will NEVER see anything like that again” gives me chills, I love seeing cool cars.

You inspired me to check the Marymount site to see if there was any mention of the big car show....and there wasn't. It did, however, show that there would be Market Meets starting in May and that the LeMay Motorcycle show (which I haven't been to yet) is scheduled for June.

Latest posts

Back