Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's been quite a while ago. Since then I've had a Buick lesabre, 2 Ford rangers, a Caprice wagon, an Oldsmobile wagon, a square body Chevy truck, 2 jeep Cherokees, a Mercedes 190e, a Plymouth Sundance, a pontiac sunfire, a dodge Durango, a dodge ram, a Chevy S10 Blazer, and my Saab.
In Nebraska if you had and sold that many cars, they’re require you to get a dealers license !!

We do not drive that much (always cycling) and I like functional beauty :bigsmile:
I do my own maintenance and the oil pan protection plate is like a anti-mine thing. Very heavy!

So I drive French/Romanian tank:

m1cyincbsu7o_800.jpg

m1cyincbwe7q_800.jpg

m1cyinebhl7d_800.jpg

I can fit a wooden pallet in there (so I can bring a spare engine for my neighbors Mercedes).

:grin:

LTTP,

I love that boat! What is it?

Last edited:
My dads old Chevy truck with him and my sister…
6C8B0105-9D1E-4D01-A9AA-4B83C5730604.jpeg

My “MazdaFlyer” namesake truck…
1641689015458.jpeg

Current daily driver Nissan Frontier…
1641689220632.jpeg

Last edited:
New car came in early! You can actually see the curves of the fenders from the driver's seat like an old school sports car—even better than I could in my 240Z (though that had a pretty sweet center bulge that was definitely visible). I didn't think I'd get it until spring, so I'm keeping the 200k mile 2008 Camry (manual transmission!) that leaks oil onto the exhaust at least through the winter and to tow the trash down the driveway. Had boring colors since 2005, so I decided to go for something a little different this time. I'm usually too cheap to spend this much, but even something I wouldn't like isn't that much cheaper and this I like even more than the ST so far and it's still in the under 4k rpm break in.

IMG_9439.jpg

Latest posts

Back