Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 4x4...

100_3216jpgs.jpg

My lowrider...

100_8544jpgs.jpg

My Cadillac...

100_1395jpgsb.jpg

My rides... Both rare in my neck of the woods..

1975 Mazda RX3 Coupe

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

1978 Nissan Skyline Wagon

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

:wink:

not as cool as all the tasty stuff on here... but this is my new whip. 2011 Journey Crew. I've since had the front windows tinted to match rears.

5866552818_bb88bf593a_b.jpg

Finally got the truck done and then decided we needed a "family" car.
newcaps.jpg

And here's the reason I don't get much internet time. :mrgreen:
newcaps-1.jpg

New wide whites before the skirts and caps went back on, I like the look, the Family hated it. :roll:

bbbbety.jpg

Thanks guys! She's a hoot to drive, 3 in the tree and a
straight six with dual exhaust, sounds pretty neat.
Hooch, tell yer buddy black is way overdone now, have him go dark red primer.

I always liked those Johnny. Big plans or leaving it like she is?
What's that 4 door Wagon in the background? Yours too?

Thanks! I gotta say, yours is one of the nicest I've seen. My bumpside is staying like it is for now. I'd consider painting it, but it has a shotgun hole in the passenger door that I don't want to mess with, because I think it adds too much to the truck. The previous owner already rebuilt the engine and trans last year, and added a disc front end off a 76, so there's not too much I need to mess with right now. I'm sure that'll be a different story in a month though... The wagon in the background is a 60-61 Dodge Lancer, and it's not mine. It's someone who lives in my apartment building, all I know is it doesn't run, and it looks really cool in that early 60s over the top way.

Latest posts

Back