Show your Black and White photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200405_190316~2.jpg

Around 2010 I made a quick cut on my bike, riding onto a sidewalk to avoid a bus and some people acting dangerously in other vehicles on the Southeast corner of Rio Vista and Lincoln in Anaheim, CA. That sidewalk had to be a child of the 70's.
Zep.jpg

Google Earth shows what seems to be a new sidewalk there now.

100_4468-crop.JPG

Here's a picture of the bike that I built from a frame, chain ring, and fork. Didn't want to go to the expense of chroming a bunch of stuff so I bought a couple of cans of camo paint. The picture above is of the same bike but I got to playing around with Photoscape. :)

100_4468.JPG

Hope that's fair.

Ed

Here's a picture of the bike that I built from a frame, chain ring, and fork. Didn't want to go to the expense of chroming a bunch of stuff so I bought a couple of cans of camo paint. The picture above is of the same bike but I got to playing around with Photoscape. :)

View attachment 117225

Hope that's fair.

Ed
This bike inspires me too build!

Around 2010 I made a quick cut on my bike, riding onto a sidewalk to avoid a bus and some people acting dangerously in other vehicles on the Southeast corner of Rio Vista and Lincoln in Anaheim, CA. That sidewalk had to be a child of the 70's.
View attachment 117156
Google Earth shows what seems to be a new sidewalk there now.
Not to far from my favorite bar in the late 80s/earl 90s...Jezebel's on State College off Lincoln :rockout:

(I wouldn't doubt that it is more likely a product of that time, drunken degenerates walking home from the club, than the 70s :cool2:)

Heh, the owner of Chumba/Majaco Bicycles in Austin, TX is a good friend of mine and when we were hanging out on the regular before we both moved out of SoCal, he gave me an original KNAC bumper sticker, which I still have. I can keep any convo on track about bikes...

It was the grunge that knocked metal down a few pegs in the USA. Thankfully our European friends helped keep it alive. I'm a kind of reborn metalhead. I was set to go see Bloodbath on May 29th here, but that may not happen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back