Silly Folders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what it is with these things but they are starting to come to me more then before, I have four of them now That Blue ones a Pony lol I seen the ad on the local listings and I wanted the Raleigh but I had to take the Pony, The ponys not so pretty. lol I did pillage it and the yellow one behind it for their 3 speed 20" rims and parts though as well as the nice fenders.
100_2379.jpg

Very cool finds! The Raleigh Twenties are getting really popular again, you might be able to get a few hundred for one in nice shape like that.

I don't know if i'm gonna keep the raleigh, I might, I already have that classy looking Peugeot, that now has new tires! they where hard to locate but I got some, and they are road bike style so it goes faster lol 10$ for a NOS pair! Lucky find for me!
today I fixed the Pony and stripped the Yellow one, of course keeping the fenders and 3 speed stuff, mabe i'll make a banana seat bike out of the raleigh and put apes and springer and banana seat lol Folding banana seat bikes!

Latest posts

Back