Silver, Grey or Chrome Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JA331

Ride it like you stole it.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nirve C1 beer runner
62ABFC37-F76D-41C0-ADD8-AC211732EE70.jpeg
1DBD3B4C-F88A-4C7A-AED6-B98C7AA4A2EF.jpeg

It's a 53 CWC, could be a Roadmaster or Western Flyer, I just had the bare frame, no original paint or anything.
53 cwc.jpg

It has a Murray beehive springer and a SA 3 speed w coaster.

Spaceliner. Started out with chrome frame. Chrome was replaced with rust. Rust was replaced with Krylon Metallic Satin Nickel from rattle can. I was going for the look of a 1950's fighter jet, like an F-80 Shooting Star. Like model planes from my boyhood.
spaceliner6.jpg
f-80.jpg

The Freak, badged Edge Cycles and built custom at Titus in 2001 before there was such a thing as a Racer-X 100. Retired in 2011 before the creaking gave way to breaking. Ten Years Gone, but not forgotten.
TheFreak.jpg

In its heyday, with me wearing the infamous Dale Earnhardt gloves. Yes, they made me faster.
Earnhardt.jpg

In-Progress, another White Whale in the form of a 1980 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 Chrome
20210421_140331.jpg

It was a ways out of town, but well worth the effort. Still stripping the clearcoat, but almost done and waiting on more fine bronze wool. Counted up, I think there may be four or five very small mars in the chrome and that includes the chrome Tange fork. All parts have been collected and the wheels are laced up.

Latest posts

Back