>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>>

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cream, black, and green really look sharp together! 8)

i gotta agree with everybody else about the before/after transformation! :mrgreen: great color combinations and a lean clutter free look. very impressive! 8)

This bike is HOTT !! So many ideas to steal :mrgreen: Peace

Looks like a vintage go fast bike. That green, black and cream looks really good. Nice bike.

Thanks guys!

Keep in mind that this bike already looked very good in an early stage. Just to prove that with very little help ordinairy diamond frames CAN look good:
gazelle_7_b.jpg

^ Just a cleaned-up basic frame with bigger wheels and that pink fork painted black. The parts I made and added later on make it 'custom'. The fact that it looks good is because of the pleasing measurements this bike already had from the start. The big wheels compliment the compact frame reminding us of a basic cruiser overall. Its just a tad bigger so you can ride it very comfortably as a grown-up. Ridability.
I need that in the bikes I build.

Cheers!

Awesome bike! Love the fender treatment! (may have to steal that idea) Great color combo & the Fat Franks are hard to beat! Good Work! 8) 8) :mrgreen:

pick said:
Awesome bike! Love the fender treatment! (may have to steal that idea) Great color combo & the Fat Franks are hard to beat! Good Work! 8) 8) :mrgreen:

It wasn't easy but if I can do iet, everybody can. And may. ;-) Go ahead. I'd love to see someone recycle my ideas. Even cooler will be making it your own. A spin-off of some sort.

Tommy S. said:
Man, you're the king of diamond frames! Your bike looks fabulous, absolutely clean and cool - a true hot rod!

This being my 2nd serious diamondframe-build, I'd say crowning me is a wee bit early don't you think? Besides, it's just a matter of time that people discover the secret of the diamondframe-beauty... Thanks. I like yours too.
deorman said:
Cream tires, micro front fender, watch out for goose exhaust. :mrgreen:

It's too late for that. Seriously....

Leobeerguy said:
Wow, that is a really nice looking bike. Great vintage look and great colors. Good job.
Thanks. I guess everything just fell into place on this build.

It's time for me to go to bed now. Have fun with the last minute surprises that I'm going to miss.
And before my thread disappears to the bottom of page 2 I'd like to ask you to please remember my name come voting:

gazelle_recent_2.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind a bit of spam, do you..? :wink:
Gdnight.

build looks great , one mans trash is another mans treasure . saw your comment about the chain tensionser , i have found that old skateboard wheels are great as chain tensioners easy adjustment and roller bearings to cruise on.

Latest posts

Back