Skinny Jesse

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I called a scrap guy to haul off a bunch of excess frames and such that are cut up ur picked apart and my son wanted to rescue some stuff and build a chopper.We threw together a Jesse James WCC frame,cut down BMX bars,Bratz wheels and WWtires,ans a Occ front end,he wants to put a banana seat on it and have a lowrider rat chopper,Not bad for some junk!!!I think we will strip the painted parts a let nature take its course on the rest! 8) :mrgreen:
wccchopper.jpg
jesse.jpg
jesse1.jpg
jesse2.jpg

My Bro inlaw saw this and fell in love,So it might turn into a suprise build for hi B day!!And the banana seat would fit him just right! 8) :mrgreen:

Go to goodwill and pick up a pair of crutches to make a cool sissy bar for the nana seat.

kingfish254 said:
Go to goodwill and pick up a pair of crutches to make a cool sissy bar for the nana seat.

Good idea ,Im not sure how he wants everything yet I ve still gotta pick his brain abit more.Im trying not to let him know its for him but still use his ideas. 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back