Skip Toof

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this bike today (actually the wife got it for me wile I was at work :D ). Bought from a friend and fellow Coaster.
I've already got too much going on bike wise and busy at work but I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring just in case I happen to do something with it that falls within the build off time frame. Hopefully a better name and some ideas will come to me.
Looks like everyone is off to a great start.
IMG_7374.jpg

Randy, the name is "purfeck"!...Made me Laugh!

Just needs tires and one grip and your done!

Looks like an awesome starting point, I like the name too... but if your having teef problems, you can always go next door to Doc Palmer! lol

I wouldnt mind getting in on the build off, but I got a stinky ol girls bike to build for now! oh well, maybe ill get in later since this thing isnt over till August and I got five weeks off in June to go play.

Let me know if you need anything!

Nice bike Randy, I'd like to see do that one before your midwest bike fest. I've got a couple I want to do before that time comes too.

That thing's got beautiful lines! Should be a killer project :mrgreen:

Locojoe...if anyone can pull off a build in a limited amount of time,I'd put my money on a member of the Coasters!Ratfink1962 (Johnson) is right!!!(Blazing Saddles reference...lol).C'mon Randy...you can do it!!!
Can't wait to see what you do to this beast, be it for this build or at your club's summer bike event (had a GREAT time last year!!!).Anywho...git 'er dun,son!!! Pappy 8)

Skip Toof!!!!! must be a missouri bought bike. :D :lol: :roll:

Latest posts

Back