Slow Rider from Huntington Beach CA.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was born in 1970. I love all types of bikes. any thing you can pedal is cool. I collect/ restore and some times customize vintage STINGRAY BIKES, BMX, GAS TANK CRUISER's as well as build and ride newer bikes. I got the nick name slow rider from friends because I have a hard time leaving a bike stock and slow. allmost all my custom build bikes have 5 to 8 speeds. never really was in to going slow. allways feal the need for speed. right now I have ruffly last time I checked. 55 to 60 bikes. I got every thing from say vintage 5speed Krate SCHWINN stingray apple,3 speed SEARS 44 tooth delux chrome spider stingray, custom beach Cruisers, 3speed 3 wheeler basket Rat Rod, 3speed recumbent 3 wheeler, many many BMX/freestyle, 10 /12 speed road , Gpv( gravity powered veicals/bikes),HPV(human powerd veicals/ bikes), mountain, custom home welds like my streached choper, bondo lowriders. like I said I like all type's of bikes.

as you can see from the pic's I have been building bikes for a long time and love it!

me building and riding my first bike as a kid.
img066.jpg

one of my custom home weld choper bikes.

dansbikesforsale114.jpg

dansbikesforsale115.jpg

my three wheel Rat Rod trike.
2047.jpg

2046.jpg

some of my lowrider bondo bikes.
Copyoflowriderbikes003.jpg

dansbikesforsale119.jpg

one of my cruisers
Adayatthebeach005.jpg

Adayatthebeach017.jpg

some of my stingrays
coolstuff593.jpg

31015.jpg

some of my BMX / freestyle.

Bikesandhotchicks010.jpg
PEREGRINE023mybike.jpg

dannysbikes199.jpg

dansbikesforsale220.jpg

1 of my mountain bike
dannysbikes308.jpg

some of my road and track bikes
DSC00176.jpg

DannytrackbikesPICS003.jpg

img074.jpg

forsale.jpg

well you get the IDA I really like bikes :D :mrgreen:

Re: thought I should tell you a little about me.

WELCOME! All this time I thought you were a "kid"....Turns out your just a kid at heart. :lol:

Re: thought I should tell you a little about me.

Fireproof said:
Hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
Thanks for sharing the photos . . . I like your first project best. Priceless! 8)

HA LOL went to to Gemcos and 4 Zodies to find that bike for Christmas. then I could not wait any longer for my dad to put it together.

so I got to work building it. the shame worked he got in and finished it up quick.

Latest posts

Back