• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Electra Super Deluxe 3I

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sold

For sale my Electra Super Deluxe. In about as perfect shape as you will find. Just don't ride it as much as it should be. I have had it for a little over year now. Had rear hub serviced and brake replaced after I bought it. Seller did not disclose that brake was making noises. Everything is fine now. Asking $650 shipped which will include packing at local bike shop to ensure everything is protected. Is listed locally also, could possibly save money without shipping. Locted in the DFW Metroplex.
20200707_200044.jpg
20200719_195834.jpg
20200707_200011.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ride, Super Deluxe are sweet and sadly "ElectraTrek", doesn't make a sweet cruiser like this anymore. I have owned a couple and the aluminum frames with steel crown forks ride like a Cadillac. One day they will be collectable....:cool:

Last edited:
I'm sure you will find someone who really wants it. Have a look at the current Electra range and its not inspiring. Ebay has become expensive but probably your best option. Kick the price up with buy it now. Good luck

This is an awesome bike. I'm looking for the women's version of this. I would say be patient and you will get a buyer. Post it on offerup as well. I haven't used EBay in a while since they take so much money in fees now.

This is an awesome bike. I'm looking for the women's version of this. I would say be patient and you will get a buyer. Post it on offerup as well. I haven't used EBay since they take so much of your money.
There was one on ebay a while ago but the price was ridiculous. I think it was a lighter blue.

You used to do it in the little menu on the post you want to delete.
Screenshot_20210601-120651.png

Three dots next to"Report". The option doesn't seem to be there anymore. Maybe time to call in the big guns. @Angie are you listening?

Latest posts

Back