• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Electra Super Deluxe 3I

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not use to members having the ability to delete their own post. But I have just changed the settings so you can do the occasional post that just messes up. There is a time limit on it. If you exceed the time limit and have a post or two, just let me know and I can work with you on it.

I'm not use to members having the ability to delete their own post. But I have just changed the settings so you can do the occasional post that just messes up. There is a time limit on it. If you exceed the time limit and have a post or two, just let me know and I can work with you on it.
Just want the post deleted since bike was sold. Keep from cluttering up RRB.

Actually just marking it sold and you can ask for it to be a locked thread. This will give members a way of judging the type of prices each type of bike might bring. Or a person can see the increase in certain types of bikes or bike bodies/parts.

We have a large server, so that won't hurt the forum and may help educate other members, and the upcoming members.

I like that the posts don't go away. One of the benefits of forums vs face type books is that the information is still there for reference, still searchable. I find a lot of bike info from old sale posts

Great bike, I knew it would sell to the right buyer who knew it was a spec
Nice ride, Super Deluxe are sweet and sadly "ElectraTrek", doesn't make a sweet cruiser like this anymore. I have owned a couple and the aluminum frames with steel crown forks ride like a Cadillac. One day they will be collectable....:cool:
As I said, great bike, I knew it would sell to the right buyer who knew it was a very nice model...

Latest posts

Back