space-E-liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finished this at the end of May. Just a decent old Spaceliner that I kept as original as I could while adding an e-motor kit. Triple-tree fork that accepts a disc brake, slingshot stem, clubman bars, bobbed front fender, cushy cruiser saddle and a few blue touches. My grandson has put many happy miles on it, which I believe is what it's all about.
20210715_170810.jpg

That is a cool e-bike build with a vintage vibe! All the chrome with black accessories / parts works well visually too. And yes Steve, you have hit the nail on the head...." Put many happy miles on it, which I believe is what it's all about". :thumbsup:

Great looking build.always loved these chrome space liners.

The triple tree looks like a nice beefy replacement to the original. Nice add to handle the additional speeds from that electric hub. Impressive.

Well, for the first time I am actually tempted to do an electric conversion, excellent job!

Spaceliners to me are one of the most adaptable frames out there. Not matter the style, they just always look great. This is the first liner ebike that I have seen and as usual, you did a great job!!! Glad he is enjoying the ride!!
CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back