"Spitzel"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am building me a bike for the "RRBBO4". I desided to use this.This bike was made in Germany by Union Bicycle Co. Its a good start for a Rat. I plan to Find some cool parts and will keep you posted on this job. P.S. Any ideas would help but make them simple because this baby is due on August 2 ,2009
002_2.jpg

OK I striped the the bike down to the frame. It looks good so far. I am happy to see that everything is still in good shape. :D

For all of you that is wondering "SPITZEL" means Rat in German. Sence my bike was made in Germany, I thought it wa a good name :lol:

thats rad, you go dude, make the Lady's pac proud.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I am trying to find some 26x1.75 all white tires for my bike. I cant find any so I am going to try for a few more days untill I just give in to white walls> :(

Yay! new build-off participants are still entering.
I always thought that Union was a Dutch make... Cool bike. I never saw this model Union. Did you notice Union doing the hotrod-trick themselves? A saw their new models in store a few months ago: Racing inspired 'Grannybikes'.

Good luck with your build.

Today I did all the small things like ordering the tires and wheels, polishing some parts and taking rust off the frame. :roll:

WOW was I HAPPY. I just found a headlight for my bike for $5.00. So we rushed home to see if it would fit. To my disapointment, I found that the light didnt work at all. :x No wonder it was so cheap!!!

Latest posts

Back