• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED Spokeshave's cleaning out the shed sale...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My interest in the hobby has shifted so there are a bunch of old parts I'll never be using. All prices include shipping from NY. Multiples get a break on shipping. What you see is what you get. Wrights leather saddle off a 1961/62 Schwinn Continental. It shows it's age but still has lots of life in it.
A good rider SOLD
ideal3.JPG
ideal5.JPG
ideal4.JPG

ideal 1.JPG
ideal2.JPG

Schwinn speedo off an Exercise bike. I bit dusty but in super shape. 25 .00 shipped
speedo1.jpg
speedo2.jpg

Schwinn grips short gold and longer blue. They are not all chewed up on the ends. They will clean up nicely.
20.00 shipped for both pairs.
grip1.JPG
grip2.JPG
grip3.JPG

Prewar Schraeder tire gauge-I got this in a garage of an old mechanic that hadn't been opened since the early 1960s !! Lot's of prewar car stuff and tools were to be had.-Stamped Balloon Tire includes original leather pouch, untested 15.00 shipped PENDING
pump1.jpg
pump2.jpg

Prewar swirl glass/ceramic shift knob. From the same garage. No idea what size thread so don't bother to ask. In really amazing condition for it's age 33.00 shipped.
shift1.JPG
shift3.JPG
shift2.JPG
knob3.jpg

Attachments

• speedo3.jpg
    speedo3.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Haven't seen you around for awhile . I'll be keeping an eye out for your sale post .

Latest posts

Back