ST. LOUIS SWAP MEET & CLASSIC BIKES SHOW - SEPT 19th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Found the info for the show over at http://www.musclebikeforums.com thread link

I'm Going :D

swap9-19-10.jpg

swap9-19-10b1.jpg

jeremy thnx for gettin this up on here ...i asked over at muscle bike ..and they said sure ....well then i couldnt figure out how the heck 2 doit !!! im plannin on going 2 this ..sounds fun ..u goin? mike

CCR said:
... I'm Going :D

Yup :lol: planned on dragging my brother up there with me. I see they posted some info about a bmx show/swap at the same place the day before now too, probably wont go up for that though. If you see a 6' tall fat guy with a red beard and a RRB shirt, that will probably be me. :mrgreen:

hey jeremy, sounds like we might make this show! think were going to vend!

Sweet deal Lucille ... you can buy me a drink :lol: or the other way around :mrgreen: , have you been to these before ? i think they started teaming up with this horseless carraige car club 2 years ago. Its supposed to be more "cruiser" friendly than the bike show/swap the Bike Federation was putting on in Collinsville.

I'll be there sellin'. Never been to one before but what the heck.

Here's what I'll have...

1949 Schwinn Ladies Hornet Frame (bare, no fork). Light blue.

1964 Schwinn Men's Traveler Frame, Fork, and Headset. Black.

1966 Schwinn Men's Tiger. Red. (Not pristine, previously rat'd out) (May not make the cut, too many bikes to bring already)

1961 Schwinn Men's Flying Star. Red. Nice. (Missing only the torpedo headlight and graphics)

1952 Schwinn Ladies Deluxe Hornet. Blue. Complete. (Time machine. Nice patina. Horn and headlight work)

2002 Schwinn Moab Mountain Bike. Dark Blue. Shimano LX.

2004 Trek 1500. 54cm. Postal Service Team Colors. (Well ridden but very nice condition. This is a great bike.)

1970's Columbia Charger 10spd. Maroon. New tires, New cables.

+ misc. parts for sale of course.

Latest posts

Back