Starfire - Orange Hot Rod's significant other

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, this is big Al's girl and I hope you don't mind but I wanted to jump in and post some pics of my bike as well. Al and I designed it together. I'm quite short (5'0") so we had noname build a frame to fit me. We took some of the parts off a Felt Guapo, ordered the seat and grips from Electra, and the Starfire sort of developed from there. Then Al got jealous and wanted one too, thus the orange rat rod came along after mine. :D

http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s339 ... /Starfire/

DSCN2000.jpg

DSCN2002.jpg

DSCN2005.jpg

DSCN2010.jpg

DSCN2021.jpg

Re: Starfire - Orange Rat Rod's significant other

I dig it! I always wanted one of the No Name Customs and now it looks like their site is no longer. :(

Wow. That's a pretty fine pair of bikes. You guys must cause quite a stir rolling through town on those. It is a shame that Noname just dropped off the face of the earth. :(

Regards,

Two Spot

Yeah, I'm really sad noname is no longer around. I've been dreaming up other bikes that I wanted to make one day with his frames, and now I'll have to start over with something else. :(

The crank arms are from Felt. You can check out their website, but they won't let you order through their site. You can find a dealer near you who carries their brand though, and order Felt parts through them.

Latest posts

Back