Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection, hard to believe, bought first one as frame 5 1/2 months ago! Been looking for a year for stingray, then floodgates opened. All bikes are as found, except one with bumper, that was frame up build and Frankensteined together. Will be putting correct seats in ones that are wrong as I find them.
82A6A544-C936-4490-B1C5-0A70770BF1C1.jpeg

My collection, hard to believe, bought first one as frame 5 1/2 months ago! Been looking for a year for stingray, then floodgates opened. All bikes are as found, except one with bumper, that was frame up build and Frankensteined together. Will be putting correct seats in ones that are wrong as I find them.View attachment 177480

Blood just rushed to a certain part of my body.

While I'm here...
sabertooth.jpg

Blood just rushed to a certain part of my body.

While I'm here...
View attachment 177517
It’s a great start brother, you can only ride one, if I get tired of em you’ll be top of my list to contact. I’ve sold collections before and I’m out of room already after only beginning collecting 1 1/2 years ago after 20 year layoff.

It’s a great start brother, you can only ride one, if I get tired of em you’ll be top of my list to contact. I’ve sold collections before and I’m out of room already after only beginning collecting 1 1/2 years ago after 20 year layoff.
Thanks for showing, I don't have the space! Content with the one. I always hope they go to homes where they'll be ridden.

Latest posts

Back