***stolen bike alert, downtown Sacramento last night***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, some low life jumped a friend's fence last night and stole two bikes. A green Rat Fink with custom pedals, and a satin black stretch cruiser with pink hoops on it. Locals, please keep an eye out for me!

Cheers

Ron K

Hey RonK, tell your buddy to check at that Bike Builders place on Franklin. Thats where a lot of the stolen bikes seem to find their ways to. What brand was the stretch with pink hoops? Ill be on the lookout too, I work downtown so Im constantly riding over there.

LarzBahrs said:
Hey RonK, tell your buddy to check at that Bike Builders place on Franklin. Thats where a lot of the stolen bikes seem to find their ways to. What brand was the stretch with pink hoops? Ill be on the lookout too, I work downtown so Im constantly riding over there.

Is that the ghetto shop just around the corner from my place?

Yea, its on Franklin right next to that plumbing shop across from el novilleros restraunt. It had a store front but they closed down because it was condemned, now its just ran out of the yard. Youd see it driving by as they always have bikes park out front in the gate.

Latest posts

Back