Strage Dark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
thumbnail_IMG_5031.jpg

Beautiful, clean, finished build as always! Great eye for seeing 'what could be' from that old frame you started with in the beginning. That fork and handlebar combo is very cool! :113:

Oh shoot, I had forgotten about the repairs on the bottom bracket. That makes this even more impressive! Great that you could pull it all off, especially considering the tool difficulties you had. Really special bike, so unusual. I wanna ride it!

Beautiful, clean, finished build as always! Great eye for seeing 'what could be' from that old frame you started with in the beginning. That fork and handlebar combo is very cool! :113:

thanks for the recognition my friend, you are also a great builder

Oh shoot, I had forgotten about the repairs on the bottom bracket. That makes this even more impressive! Great that you could pull it all off, especially considering the tool difficulties you had. Really special bike, so unusual. I wanna ride it!
thanks Matti. everything was really bad .. the construction of the fork was also a big challenge. and believe me, the Strange Dark was very solid and resistant.

I always love the details that your work on in your builds.
This was quite a rebirth on this bike.
BRAVO!!

Latest posts

Back