Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man great RAT,I only wish when I was 16 I had the talent to build something of this quality :mrgreen: This is one of the sickest rat bikes ever!!!!!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Really nice work on the bike, it's a beauty. And it was a great build to follow too.

I hope you do well in the voting. You've got a vote from me anyways. And if there's any justice in this world it'll do well.

Here's my gift to you boy. :mrgreen:

Screenshot2011-07-26at85724PM.png

Now...don't go writtin' a bunch of mushy details on her wall...just enjoy your time in the spotlight. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Here's my gift to you boy. :mrgreen:

Screenshot2011-07-26at85724PM.png

Now...don't go writtin' a bunch of mushy details on her wall...just enjoy your time in the spotlight. :wink:
Too crazy man 8) Thanks Steve!

CeeBee said:
Turned out great Tyler! I hated seeing the tank come off for the flat plate, (I always thought flat inserts were for when the real thing was missing :) ), but the overall finished bike is a work of art. (Actually several works of art - artfully assembled!) I may not make it down to your show to see it in person, but hopefully you will bring it up this way in September! Well done!
Thanks, and I just didn't feel the way the tanks added a bulk effect to the bike. :?

Needed to be slim...ya know?

melt%25252010.jpg

I have invited customs and vintage bikes to come as always...I sold 3 bikes last year.You can setup a booth for $5..

Latest posts

Back