STRANGE MAGIC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1620924403433.png

Sweet! Gonna be cool, let me know when @kingfish254 and I can swing the shop to check it out! [emoji1787]

I know Tank is down in JAX this weekend, maybe sometime next weekend. We haven't seen your shop yet.

I like your drawing and plan. Can't wait to see it take shape.

PICTURE POSTING TIP: Select the FULL IMAGE button when you upload your pics so that we see them full size without having to click on the thumbnails to embiggen them.

@Captain Awesome , yes @Skydreamer is in Savannah too. We've only met during the Midnight Garden rides that BikeSavannah used to put on, but it's time that we met up in bike building mode rather than just bike riding mode.
Didn't realize we had a decent contingent around here. Our forces multiply!!!

giphy (3).gif

Oh yeah! It's about to get real now!!!!
Isn't there a way to hook up a Harbor Freight side grinder up to one of those to motorize it?

Yes there is, maybe picked that up on the way home from work. It’s actually a pipe threader and I have the adapter just need to pony up $200.00 for the threader.

That makes more sense. Something with a good bit more torque than an angle grinder.

Latest posts

Back