Super Rare Huffy Mag Wheel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This is probably the rarest part you could find for the Huffy Muscle bikes. It is a rear 5 speed mag wheel. The mag you see is plastic with a metal mag under it. There is only 1 other bike that has been seen with this mag. There is another mag like this floating around out there somewhere and maybe more. I paid $400 for the mag shipped and have already been offered 3 times that amount for it. It will find it's way to a nice Huffy Rail soon.

huffymag019.jpg

huffymag020.jpg

Jaxon said:
outskirtscustoms said:
:shock: Awesome! I wonder if they ever made them in 5 lug instead of 6.

No but I will be making these 5 lug mags using lester mags and a aluminum plate.

mags016.jpg

Sweet!

It IS the coolest wheel ever...lol There is only 1 maybe 2 bikes known with this wheel. There is this loose wheel and another wheel that was at a swap meet. It will be going on a huffy rail like in the catalog.

That is the sport mag wheel. You take the spokes out of the wheel and use a rim strip and the mag plates to make that wheel. It was only made to fit the schwinn wheels. I know whose bike the blue one is. This is a rare item also.

Latest posts

Back