Swap meet finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to a local swap meet put on by a LBS. This is what I got for not a lot of money.

108_0034.JPG

108_0035.JPG

108_0036.JPG

108_0037.JPG

The pinstriped fenders will need some paint work to fix the deep scrapes. Then they'll go on a Dyno bike, since they're Dyno fenders. The black fenders are also from a Dyno and will be awaiting their use. One of the dropstand kickstands, the basket and the black tires have already been put on the bike today. Everything else will be put away for later use/trade/sale.

My wife's nephew also bought this t-shirt for himself and me so we could wear them when we go cruising.

108_0047.JPG

108_0048.JPG

Lastly, can someone please help me id the kickstands...???

This one has an "M" stamped on it.
108_0067.JPG

No stampings found on this one.
108_0058.JPG

Found one stamping on this one that I can't really make out.
108_0059.JPG

108_0060.JPG

108_0061.JPG

Maybe a Monark ? is my guess...

The stand on the monark is cool. You need to kick the little arm with the spring forward to lock it in the down position, otherwise it can just roll off the stand on its own.
108_0067.JPG

I used to have a mama-chari with one. To unlock it, kick the arm back, roll it off the stand and it should retract on its own.

MVC-367F.jpg

roadmaster said:
cool schwag. really diggin the black fenders on the left with the red graphics. wicked!

Yeah, I liked them, too. Couldn't pass them up for $5/pair. The black fenders were also $5/pair from the same guy.

Larry said:
The stand on the monark is cool. You need to kick the little arm with the spring forward to lock it in the down position, otherwise it can just roll off the stand on its own.

Hey Larry. Thanks for the advice. I didn't know that. Will try it when I get home after working another full day in lovely SF. :D

do you know what the black fender's with the graphichs are off of? I do, and I would have glady given twice what you paid for them, nice score of stuff

olschbp said:
do you know what the black fender's with the graphichs are off of? I do, and I would have glady given twice what you paid for them, nice score of stuff

The guy I bought them from told me that he took them off a Dyno bike. I'd like to a see a picture of the complete bike if you have it.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back