• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Swing Bike-reduced- now $500 Spring Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've enjoyed this one for a couple seasons and I've decided that it's time to pass it along. The crank, pedals, sprocket, seat and rear wheel are replacements, I think I have the front fender somewhere. No frame lock. It's in good shape for the age, original paint and is fun to ride. The front fork had a slight bend which I straightened for the most part, but isn't perfect.
I am located near Syracuse, NY. Now $500 plus shipping........ feel free to make an offer, shipped just in time for for that first spring ride. Amaze your friends, terrify your neighbors......

IMG_5776.jpg
IMG_5775.jpg
IMG_5776.jpg
IMG_5777.jpg
IMG_5778 (1).jpg
IMG_5778.jpg
IMG_5779.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg

Last edited:
I've enjoyed this one for a couple seasons and I've decided that it's time to pass it along. The crank, pedals, sprocket, seat and rear wheel are replacements, I think I have the front fender somewhere. No frame lock. It's in good shape for the age, original paint and is fun to ride. The front fork had a slight bend which I straightened for the most part, but isn't perfect.
I am located near Syracuse, NY. Now $500 plus shipping........ feel free to make an offer, shipped just in time for for that first spring ride. Amaze your friends, terrify your neighbors......

View attachment 179747View attachment 179748View attachment 179749View attachment 179750View attachment 179751View attachment 179752View attachment 179753View attachment 179754
Back to the top

Can do local pickup, no packaging necessary. Anything you'd be interested in for trade + cash mix? Otherwise, can pay via paypal and pick up this weekend.

Latest posts

Back