• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Swingbike frames

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
(Update 8-23-17) locking mechanisms are now on!

$250 shipped for a complete frame!
IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1837.JPG
I just purchased all remaining rear triangles from the 2003 run of swingbikes with the exception of a few stragglers. I have 10 kits available.

Last edited:
Same deal, $225 + $25 shipping. The locking mechanisms have not been welded on yet. They would be rideable if only assembled as they are. I have a few more forks now. Price will change once locks are in place and again once painted. Whatever I have left when I am ready to paint will be a metallic red.
IMG_1954.JPG

These kits are awesome, and what a good deal!!
I have mine built and undergoing some renovation... I also have an original one being shipped my way thanks to another member on here!!!
#swingbiker4life

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Question...

I have never used springs. I don't like them much. Should I weld the spring tab things on? I kind of like the clean look of not having them.

I'm more partial to having them and using them...
Here's a close up of the one I put on from the kit I got from you...it won't work with your current kits here, but I love having the springs!!
64bd7316afd9b9bcab2e66b9ab785890.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have three swingbikes. One is an original, and two are home made. The original has the springs, and my others do not. I absolutely hate riding with the springs. Without them you can do so much more. I like to throw one leg over the frame and catch the pedal so I can get the seat parallel to the handlebars and things like that. Can't do that with springs. I also like the cleaner look. With that said, some people want the option. Maybe you could weld one on only if someone requests one on the frame they buy?

Same deal, $225 + $25 shipping. The locking mechanisms have not been welded on yet. They would be rideable if only assembled as they are. I have a few more forks now. Price will change once locks are in place and again once painted. Whatever I have left when I am ready to paint will be a metallic red. View attachment 59464
Hi I would like to order a swing bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back