Switchblade Score (Both done now!) :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Switchblade Score

Awesome bikes. If you don't mind me asking what do these normally sell for? I like 'em.

The only ones I have seen new are on eBay. They pop up every now and then for around $670 and $100 to ship. I have not seen that many of them selling second hand, so when I saw these I jumped on them :) They are beautiful bikes!

switchblade said:
Hey Ed. Your Switchblade looks good with that back rim. Gives me some ideas for my Switchblade. I am going with a wider rim too

Sweeet! Post some pics!

Switched out front wheel with a black one, 26", changed out the handlebars, chainring and crank arm. Small changes, but I think the bike looks much better :)

988a16a1.jpg

ea16f35f.jpg

814933fd.jpg

Beautiful bikes and sweet upgrades!
I just picked up a 3 speed Cannibal today.

I saw them on the Choppers thread! GREAT looking bikes!! Post some pics when you are done customizing!!

Just finished modding the 2nd Switchblade! It rides GREAT!

e7f4e2a0.jpg

1cedebc8.jpg

324157bc.jpg

ecef092b.jpg

702c6fae.jpg

cb7c3112.jpg

85c35a12.jpg

97352a68.jpg

0eb8f041.jpg

f3eac43a.jpg

a56ae534.jpg

c0b57ec1.jpg

cf56d503.jpg

772bb463.jpg

I have the "prototype" version of the Cannibal, stamped as such on the bottom of the frame and still going strong. Seriously thinking to convert mine to a BB eChopper.
I think the one piece OPC (Ashtabula?) BB diameter (near 62mm) is going pose problems for me. It is NOT going to be a drop-in replacement << IMHO.
Has anyone tried BB replacement w/a mid-drive on a Nirve?
Any helpful hints and suggestions? I don't have a welder nor a machine shop, but aim to strip to frame (much surface rust over a decade of use on the Balboa Peninsula) and ship it out for repaint or maybe even sandblast down to bare metal. before motorizing it.

Happy New Year, y'awl. 2022 We made it.

Latest posts

Back