Tailpipes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw that same model tandem in person, being riden by one person. Thanksgiving day ride in Sacramento. the chain for the steering and for the drive system was all skip tooth. super cool 8)

vulture the one you saw at the turky ride was from college cyclery. that is our colson rear steer tandem. there was a lot of trickery done to make the drivetrain done like it was originally and yes the steering chain is skip. what you guys did not see was the front rider intended to show up at the run. a blow up doll was riged to the bars but.....well sprung a leak on the way over to the ride and the idea had to be oborted.

karfer67 said:
vulture the one you saw at the turky ride was from college cyclery. that is our colson rear steer tandem. there was a lot of trickery done to make the drivetrain done like it was originally and yes the steering chain is skip. what you guys did not see was the front rider intended to show up at the run. a blow up doll was riged to the bars but.....well sprung a leak on the way over to the ride and the idea had to be oborted.

LOL! I gotta come over and check out that tandem.

karfer67 said:

that would have been priceless!! i would have told everyone "yea, in the car on the way here, we got in a heated fight..... she farted and flew out the window...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

that would have been priceless!! i would have told everyone "yea, in the car on the way here, we got in a heated fight..... she farted and flew out the window...." :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Yeah I know where your coming from. Been there, done that. Except we were in the trailer.

i think we have pics somewhere of testing it out i will try to find them.

Latest posts

Back