Tandem Poorman's Stretch Cruiser Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of taking a 2-person Tandem Frame, & Kustomized it into a Stretch Bicycle Frame, like a Poorman's Dyno Roadster?

I know that I have seen this online somewhere, but I dont know how to word it, that right way, to look it up online, I just kinda wondering if thus can be done, I hope you guys can all help me out with what I'm talking about in my Question's?

Tandems are great for turning into something else...
Mine lean towards burritos but a roadster would be pretty cool.
KIMG0685.JPG

^^^Harlequin T^^^
basement 1.jpg

Muscle Spasm ^^^ and before it was cut...
KIMG0057.jpg

I had put eccentric laced wheels on it and started on a clown bike, which ended up as a dual pedal scraper failure that bent both seat posts hopping up and down. Now those wheels are on a full suspension klunker that is fun to ride but will wear you out quick.
basement3.jpg

So Muscle Spasm is still a rolling work in progress. When the kickstand is up there's only about an inch and a half clearance, so I'll probably relocate it to in front of the rear tire between the stays, with just enough lift for the tire to clear the ground. The springer is probably going to go bye bye and I've been thinking of adjusting some of th angles too.

Carl.

Last edited:
I also suggest creating a simplified drawing of your frame using your favorite paint program and tweaking it before you cut your frame.
Harlequin%20Deuce%20conceptv4.jpg
MuslSpaz2.jpg
Huffy B&W.jpg

Harlequin T6.jpg

You'll probably find that like mine, the real world forces you to make some changes no matter how many drawings you make...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back