"TBD"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have not posted on here in a really long time...new job, traveling with the family, and a multitude of covid-based excuses. I have a crap ton of parts and frames that I have amassed over the years, I guess I could build something...I've been threatening to actually build the tandem that I got for my wife years ago...
IMG_2360.jpeg

Don't mind the mess. you would be shocked at how fast you can fill up a six car garage!
IMG_2361.jpeg

I recently got these cool drum brake hubs....they could either work really well on another clunker build like I did a couple years ago...or they would look really cool on the wife's vintage tandem frame (not pictured).
IMG_2417.jpeg

decisions...decisions...decisions.

I saw furniture and bike parts and thought...'now that's a very forgiving wife!'

Then you said garage, and the world made sense again. :bigsmile:

Great stash... looking forward to what comes of it!
Thought along the exact same lines! :rofl: :rockout:

I saw furniture and bike parts and thought...'now that's a very forgiving wife!'

Then you said garage, and the world made sense again. :bigsmile:

Great stash... looking forward to what comes of it!
The couch and stuff is actually our chill space in the garage…it’s heated and cooled…so we put our dartboard, ping pong table, and a stereo to have music. It’s a cluster-poke right now…adult kids keep trying to move back in!!

Jump on in to the BO 17 pool! I like the drum brake integrated into a klunker idea, but I'm partial to klunkers!

RaT oN~!

Great stash of parts.
Cool to see you back in the fun. I looked back and found this gem from BO7 ten years ago.

ANY UPDATES!!!??????

Latest posts

Back