Texas guy here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. I love hot cars, but restoring them involves too much time and dinero for me.
Yes. It's gotten so much worse in the last ten years that I can't in good conscience do car projects anymore. Way too much financial outlay
Welcome sir.
you’ve got plenty of us Texas guys on here. I’m right around the lake (on the east side) from you if you need anything.
Thanks man. I'm literally right on the lake at the south end.
Plenty of inspiration to be had around here. There is a build competition kicking off on the 1st of Nov, Muscle Bike and Off Road themed. Grab some popcorn and see how things work out, or check out the rules, and if you have anything that fits, jump on in!

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/mbbo-orbo-2021-2022-rules.114744/
Yes sir. I actually bought a frame out of the classifieds here yesterday. I'm thinking it will be a good ORBO project. I won't be any threat in the competition, but I'd like to build alongside some new buddies just for the social aspect of it.

I'm another quiet Texan
High on my list of favorite people here in Longmont, CO is from Lubbock, TX.

TX and CA people get an automatic bad rep here in CO and those of us who are from said places normally keep quiet about it until we get to know someone. It's actually kind of cool because it weeds out the Idiocracy when those who generalize as such readily identify themselves.

High on my list of favorite people here in Longmont, CO is from Lubbock, TX.

TX and CA people get an automatic bad rep here in CO and those of us who are from said places normally keep quiet about it until we get to know someone. It's actually kind of cool because it weeds out the Idiocracy when those who generalize as such readily identify themselves.

Some of us can be pretty obnoxious...

I don't talk much. I'm here to learn and get inspiration. I'm a old busted up fireman. When I was younger I was deep into the car and old motorcycle scene. Now I'm more laid back and just prefer to ride my bicycles and goof with projects.
Welcome. I have family in Orange and the Austin area.

Latest posts

Back