Thanks kingfish254......awesome RRBBO trophy!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When Brian (kingfish254) contacted me for my mailing details to send the Electra saddle he donated for 5th place in the Anything Goes section of the build-off, I replied, and told him the shipping to Australia would be very expensive, and asked him if he would like to donate the saddle to another builder. He didn't think that was a good idea, and felt that I deserved something, as he had pledged a 5th place trophy, and wanted to make good on his promise.

After a couple of messages to and fro, Brian sent some money to my PayPal account, and I ordered a Park Tool bottle opener :D . It arrived today, so I went straight out and got it engraved after work. I now have an awesome trophy to remember the build-off, which will last for years. Thank you so very much, Brian :D :D :D

P1010164.jpg

Great choice Larren!!! Now pop open a cold one to celebrate another fun Build Off! CONGRATS!!

Brian, your a great guy! I don't care what anybody says :mrgreen:

Nice trophy 8)

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Brian, your a great guy! I don't care what anybody says :mrgreen:

Nice trophy 8)

It was just the right thing to do. I didn't feel that a competitor should be penalized for being outside the US. I think we had more international participation this year than ever.

Latest posts

Back