* * * The 8~Ball Tracker Slacker * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCELLENT execution and styling on this one buddy!!!
So many wicked details!
I really like this one!
Thank-You "KINGFISH", appreciate it BUDDY !!! Great Compliments coming from you & the Others.... Thank-You !

Love the bike! I used to go to college right down the street from Tigers stadium. Brings back memories.
Thank-You BIKE BUM, appreciate it my friend . . . I was trying my hardest to put a little "DETROIT~TwIsT" on it along with the video, hahaha . . . I'm hoping it brought back some "GOOD" memories, hahaha ;) If you haven't checked out the video, check it out, might even bring back More Memories. . . :)

Beautiful bike man. You know I kid them slackers but you needed no prodding you were on the ball. I salute and crown you King Slacker Matter a Facttah!! PEACE

Beautiful bike man. You know I kid them slackers but you needed no prodding you were on the ball. I salute and crown you King Slacker Matter a Facttah!! PEACE

Hahaha . . . "THANK-YOU" Jake~Man, Appreciate it Buddy, I like it . . . "KING~SLACKER" hahaha :grin:But I would have to say your the "KING OF RAT" that Bike of yours "TOP~NOTCH" my friend, SoOo KoOL Looking !!! NICE JOB !!!

Great work! This is one of my favorites. Awesome bike. Love the light

Thanks "Jarod24" appreciate it my friend !!! Had a Good time building it, along with adding ALL the little "DOODADS" :) . . . I was surprised on how well the light works riding at night, hahaha . . .

Thanks again Partner !!!

Latest posts

Back