* * * The 8~Ball Tracker Slacker * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the 45 auto shells :113:

Nice colors and a really cool bike you have there!

Frank
SICK ride!
fantastic bike!
Absolutely gorgeous:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!,awesome build!!!
She's definitely cool!

Thanks Everyone, Appreciate the "Compliments" !!! It was Fun building it & putting a little different TwIsT on it, hahaha . . . Can't wait to see the "Rest" of the Bikes, they "ALL" look Awesome !!! :) It's going to be hard to VOTE, hahaha . . .

This is quite a combination of parts. Nice Bike. Do you have a thread of as you were building it?
Thanks for sharing
Nicely done! I'm an Indian fan myself.

Yes honestherman, I posted as many pics as I could at the time . . . I have a few more if they allow posting some in the build ? TIME this year was very limited with everything going on, Was sOoOo Busy with the worst being a death in the family, running here and there, family functions and getting switched around at work all played into the amount of pictures I could take and post. I tried to spend most of the time (what I had) with the Build so I would be able to FINISH on time and get some posted...

But as I said in another Post . . . Their is always NEXT year !!! hahaha . . . I'll try and get some more Build pictures posted now that I have the 8~Ball Tracker Finished ;)

Did you check out the Video ? ? ? A lot of different Pictures posted on the Video . . .

Very nicely done! Congrats on a fine job!

Thanks R.M. appreciate it buddy !!!! Back at ya, Your "DRAG~KING" looks "Awesome" !!! KoOL transformation on the Bike, hahaha !!!
I gotta go check out a few MORE !!!

Thank-You Jane says, Appreciate it !!! Like your name, is it from "JANE'S ADDICTION" ? ? ?

GREAT SONG (Jane Says) by them, I like the "LIVE-Version" ! ;)
Yes. And it is a great song. One of my favorites. I like the steel drum version the best.:)

Great detail and captures the spirit of the Indian racer. Way cool working latern light.

Great detail and captures the spirit of the Indian racer. Way cool working latern light.

Thanks "2dawgs" appreciate it !!! Funny story for ya, tonight I went for a late ride up to the store & had to "FIRE IT UP"
(the lantern-I'm talking about hahaha) and when I came out of the store I had a couple people taking pictures of the Bike, hahaha. . . I think the "FLAME" caught their eye because I left it burning when I went in the store. I even had one of them ask me if it was For~Sale, hahaha . . .
"GOOD~TIMES" . . . All I could do was Smile :) hahaha . . .

It just dawned of me, this is a Cleveland Indian (a CWC frame) so cool!

Hey "Thanks" fordsnake, Almost "TRICKED~YA" Huh ? ? ? hahaha . . . Appreciate it Buddy, I tried to put my own little "TwIsT" on the Indian, hahaha . . .
Great Job on your Build, it's So KoOL & I want them "DISH~RIMS" if you decide to get rid of them ;) !!!

EXCELLENT execution and styling on this one buddy!!!
So many wicked details!
I really like this one!

Love the bike! I used to go to college right down the street from Tigers stadium. Brings back memories.

Latest posts

Back